Care Unlimited Health Services Nurses are professionals in the home care industry. Our expertise promotes placement of highly skilled health care professionals in your home.
Beyond this, we also perform on-going service evaluations to maintain the high quality of care rendered by Care Unlimited Health Services home care personnel.
Care Unlimited Health Services provides care to all patients without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, religion, handicap, or contagious disease.
Our home care professionals must meet strict employment standards including:
- Thorough screening of work references.
- Meeting state licensing and health requirements.
- Minimum one year related health care experience.
- Thorough orientation to the Care Unlimited Health Services Code of ethics and professional standards.
- Successful completion of our written qualifying exam.
- We have openings for:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Medical Social Workers
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Contact us for an application
Min.1 year experience. For Home Care Visits.